Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Change of Major

My current major is Psychology, however after this semester I have decided that I want to change it to Education. I am not really sure what has made me decide this but I would really like to be a teacher. Either middle or high school, I have not decided yet. I have not made a choice on what subject yet either, however math is absolutely out of the question. Maybe history or english. I am still trying to figure that out but I do know thats the direction I want to head. Psychology does not interest me in the way I thought it would, I took a high school class and loved it but I see now there is no comparison. I am thinking about making that my minor. My daddy said I would change my major many times before I settle down and figure out what I really want to do. Daddy knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment