Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finance

When it came time to register for classes, everyone around me was trying to get a 'funny' fye class such as College Drinking. However little did they know that those professors would give the most work of them all. I chose finance because honestly I don't know much about stocks, bonds, insurance, etc. If I ever had a question I would always turn to my daddy for the answer. Therefore, I wanted to be able to impress him and pull out the facts myself.

At first I had more work in my fye class than I had in all my other classes and I could not understand why. Looking back now I am thankful for it. That class alone has taught me how to get better use of my time in college. There can be a lot of down time so you feel as if you have nothing to do, then all of the sudden you are slammed with multiple papers and assignments. That transition can be hard to get accustom to.

The fye finance has taught me a lot about mortgages, stocks, bonds, insurance, and many other  financial topics that everyone should have a good idea about. I am thankful that I took a class that has already helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment