Wednesday, November 17, 2010

War Eagle

Ever since I was a little girl I can remember going to the games. My daddy would wake me and my little sister up with the mot upbeat attitude. We would all pile in the car and off we were to tiger town. When we arrive in Auburn, Alabama I cannot help but to try an take in as much as I can. Orange and blue everywhere, all of the fans proudly supporting their team. We park our car in our usual spot by the BBQ place an unload the car. My mom has made lunch and bought only the best kinds of snack foods to get us through the day. Tailgating is the only time I can sit in a chair by our car all day an not complain. I love to just be there and people watch. Spending all day in Auburn with my family is one of my favorite things to do.

Once it becomes game time we make our way to Jordan-hare Stadium. There is nothing like being surrounded by a bunch of rowdy fans pumped for the game. We wait in line, gt inside, wait in more lines to get to our seats then its time. We watch the pregame show an the excitement builds. The opponent comes out and we all boo. The Auburn Tigers come out and we all stand up and yell. Its kick off time and we pray our tigers can pull through. WAR EAGLE.

1 comment:

  1. I am super jealous of this! My dad went to North Carolina State University so we never consistently went to college football games. I'm sure you have/will have many great memories from all those games!

    ReplyDelete